Author: The Roasted Root
- 2 large ripe avocadoes, peeled and diced
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 large cloves garlic, minced
- ¼ teaspoon sea salt, or to taste
- ⅓ cup corn kernels
- ⅓ cup black beans
- ⅓ cup red bell pepper, chopped
- ⅓ cup red onion, chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, loosely packed, optional
- 1 bag Saffron Road Chickbean Crisps for dipping
- Add all of the ingredients for the guacamole to a large serving bowl. Mash and stir using a fork until desired consistency is reached.
- Taste the guacamole for flavor. Add more lime juice and/or sea salt to taste.
- Serve southwest guacamole with Saffron Road Chickbean Crisps (Sea Salt recommended).