- Hello, I just purchased one of your frozen dinners today. It is called Bibimbop with Beef . I was not expecting much but saw it was made with pasture-raised beef and without hormones, had high protein and the picture looked delicious. I couldn't believe how tasty this frozen dinner was along with being perfectly seasoned. This is the first frozen dinner I ever had that actually tasted homemade. I am sorry I only bought one but as I said, I was not expecting much. I can't wait to try the rest of your selections. Thanks for the great meal.Angela P. from Coarsegold, CA
- I have been a Stouffers loyal customer for as long as I can remember for frozen meals. I tried your frozen meal one day as it was on sale and I am very very happy. At college my new favorite choice is your meals keep up the good food. Thank you from a happy customerCJW from Moreland Hills, OH
- I just want to say thank you for your products made with whole ingredients and humanely raised ingredients. I wish your company the very best success and I hope it is well received throughout the whole country. I'm glad I can find food like yours even in Indiana. I hope that one day I can work at a company that values food like your company does. I am currently graduating from Purdue University with a masters in agricultural economics. I will keep an eye on your company for years to come.Joshua A. from Lafayette, IN
- Dear Saffron Road, I've been looking at your frozen meals in the freezer isle of the supermarket near me, Beldens, for some time...and keep deciding they are just too expensive for me and I don't eat very much frozen food anyway. I'm about to be 67 years old, and work full time, but my salary is hardly high. Well, last week I decided to try...I bought the Lemongrass Basil Chicken ...took it to work...and everyone came by my desk to ask what I was eating...it was so delicious! Then over the weekend, I splurged and bought the Chicken Pad Thai ...and just finished it at my desk...again fabulous...does not taste at all like frozen food! This is not something I can buy terribly often, but whenever I can I will...can't wait to try more of your food...the best!!!!! Thank you so much, Laurel A.Laurel A. from Houston, TX
- I have recently purchased a few of your frozen entrees and I'm very impressed. It's all there. Flavors, portions, finally meals that are healthy and taste good!Kelly S. from San Diego, CA
- I was hesitant to try an Indian cuisine frozen meal, which I don't have many choices here in Asheboro, N.C. So I just purchased one, Lamb Saag . I was not only pleasantly surprised, but I'm hooked. I went and bought a whole bunch to try now. Thank you and felt you should have that feedback.Roman R. from Asheboro, NC
Want to share your thoughts?
Submit a testimonial below.